Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Fred Silver uses his twenty-five years of experience in the theatre, training thousands of actors, to give vital advice on:
·Choosing the right voice teacher or vocal coach
·Why auditioning for a musical is different from auditioning for a play
·Choosing the right material
·How to act a song
·What to sing at a callback
·How to handle the accompanist
·What to wear to auditions
·How to "sell" a comedy number
·How to handle stage fright
Plus lists of more than 130 excellent yet unusual songs -- including selections suitable for juvenile actors, romantic leads, character actors, comics, and performers who are primarily dancers.
With a foreword by Charles Strouse, composer of Annie and Bye Bye Birdie.
"When Fred Silver writes, it is worthwhile to read carefully, and practice what he teaches." -- Donald Pippin, music director of Oliver, Mame, A Chorus Line, and La Cage Aux Folles
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.