Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
"…the beauty of this collection cannot be overstated." — The Boston Globe
This is the ultimate reference work on the subject: a selection of the cream of early American choral music, here published in two volumes, the first covering New England compositions from 1770 to 1815, the second volume covering a wide range of locations from 1813 to the present. Containing full musical scores and underlaid, complete verses for 176 pieces of music, 100 illustrations, over 100 pages of biographical information about composers and musical arrangers, and five indices, this belongs on the shelf of every serious music library, performer and student. Also included is a CD with recordings of 35 of the pieces.
In addition to the music, the author’s historical introduction and detailed critical commentary provide context, and the two sewn volumes, contained in a sturdy slipcase, make this edition both singable and portable.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.