Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Oct 26th 2021|
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
From the award-winning and acclaimed author of The Beautiful Country and the Middle Kingdom, From Warsaw with Love is the epic story of an exchange of spies and unlikely alliance between the U.S. and Poland in the twilight of the Cold War.
In 1990, less than a year after the Polish people participated in their first democratic election since the 1930s, the young Polish government sent a veteran spy, who had battled the West for decades, to rescue six American officers trapped in Baghdad. The CIA had asked the Polish government for help, as the U.S. was desperately cobbling together allies to counter Saddam Hussein’s invasion of Kuwait. The captured Americans held valuable intelligence and were they compromised, it could’ve spelled ruin for Desert Storm.
John Pomfret’s gripping account of the highly unusual mission reveals the surprising relationship between Poland and the U.S. The CIA had long been a fan of the tradecraft of Polish intelligence officers who back during the Carter administration had robbed America of its military secrets. Once the Berlin Wall fell, the agency signed Poland’s ex-communist spies on as allies and they worked for America around the world. This cooperation didn’t end with Poland’s accession to NATO in 1999. Polish operatives conducted operations for America in Iran and North Korea. After 9/11, the Polish government even allowed the CIA to open a so-called black site in Poland to interrogate and waterboard suspected terrorists.
As the U.S. teeters on the edge of a new cold war with Russia and China, Pomfret, who first uncovered this story during his long career at the Washington Post, revisits these little-known events as a reminder of the importance of allies in a dangerous world.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.