Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 12% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 14% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
British writer and tea historian Jane Pettigrew has joined forces again with American tea writer Bruce Richardson to chronicle the fascinating story of tea’s influence on British and American culture, commerce and community spanning nearly four centuries. These two leading tea professionals have seen first-hand the current tea renaissance sweeping modern culture and have written over two dozen books on the subject of tea, including The New Tea Companion. No beverage has shaped Western civilization more than the ancient elixir - tea.
Follow tea's amazing journey from Canton to London, Boston and beyond as these two leaders of today's tea renaissance weave a fascinating story detailing how the leaves of a simple Asian plant shaped the culture and politics of both the United Kingdom and the United States.
THE SEVENTEENTH CENTURY: First Tea in England * East India Company * America’s Thirst for Tea * Tea Jars & Caddies
THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY: Teas for Sale * Tea Smuggling * Tea Etiquette * Liberty Tea * Boston Tea Party
THE NINETEENTH CENTURY: An Empire Built on Tea * Jane Austen’s Tea Things * Afternoon Tea * Glasgow Tea Movement * Tea & Suffrage
THE TWENTIETH CENTURY: Teabags * The Tea Room Movement * Wartime Tea * Rise of American Tea Brands * Tea Dances * Specialty Tea THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY The American Teasmith * Tea & Health * The Starbucks Effect * Culinary Tea
Here is history as it should be written. In a spell-binding way the story skips merrily along while seeming to skip nothing; it moves quickly but never seems to hurry. Any lover of quaint and curious lore will spend happy hours taking instruction from these authors. –James Norwood Pratt
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.