Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Law scholar and "Witness to Guantanamo" founder Peter Jan Honigsberg uncovers a haunting portrait of life at Guantanamo Bay detention center, using 158 interviews he conducted across 20 countries with former detainees and their families, prison guards, interrogators, interpreters, chaplains, medical personnel, lawyers, and high-ranking military officials.
Since the September 11th attacks, approximately 780 men of Arab descent have been detained at Guantanamo Bay as part of America's ill-fated War on Terror. 40 prisoners remained. Many of them have been tortured, and they will likely die there without receiving a trial.
Through the stories Honigsberg captures, he introduces readers to an unforgettable cast of characters. There are the many alleged operatives in Guantanamo who were purchased by the United States for ransom from Afghan and Pakistani soldiers. Brandon Neely, a prison guard who processed the first group of suspected operatives to arrive in Cuba. Matt Diaz, a Navy whistleblower who covertly released the names of 500 detainees by sending them in a greeting card to a lawyer in New York. Carol Rosenberg, a journalist who has committed the past 17 years of her career to documenting life at Guantanamo. And many, many more, including Damien Corsetti, an interrogator who came to be known as the "King of Torture."
In startling, aching prose, A Place Outside the Law shines a light on these untold stories, and through them, provides a powerful testament to the consequences of unchecked state power.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.