Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
Two decades ago, art collectors Florence and Daniel Guerlain decided to focus their energies on shaping a collection of contemporary works on paper. In 2013 they donated a large part of their holdings--1,200 works in total--to the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This book includes exquisite full-page reproductions of one hundred drawings and offers readers the chance to experience the extraordinary scope of the Guerlain collection through spectacular contemporary examples from an often overlooked medium. Among the artists featured in the book are Robert Longo, Kiki Smith, Jorinde Voigt, Marcel Dzama, Catharina Van Eetvelde, and Sandra Vasquez de la Horra. Works by other artists who are better known for their painting, sculpture, and performance art, deepen and enhance our experience of their respective oeuvres. This volume opens with an interview with Florence and Daniel Guerlain, and continues with brief essays by curator Elsy Lahner about each of the artists and their artwork, while an essay by Isabelle Dervaux explores the significance of this collection.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.