Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
"How can I be creative with my photography?" is the question Michael Freeman is asked more than any other by the thousands of photographers he speaks to each year. This book provides not one answer, but fifty.
The most important practical photography book in a decade.
"A really inspiring book" - Amateur Photographer magazine
The acclaimed follow up to global bestseller The Photographer's Eye will show you the paths the greatest photographers took to excellence so you too can take stand-out thrilling photographs.
In Freeman's own words: "There's a long line of opinion, from Plato through Kant, that holds creativity to be unteachable, and to be the province of genius. You have it or you don't. End of story. I don't agree"
By looking at the work of other great photographers, as well as Freeman's own work, the book provides the reader with 50 "paths" they can explore to think about taking photos, looking at subjects from cliché to zen, so you will be able to hit the right point in surprise, originality, insight and execution every time.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.