Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
The covers of this gorgeous agenda replicate a centuries-old Ottoman-era Turkish silk hanging. The original design was first drawn on cloth in ink, and embroidered with fine silk thread to bring the flowering tree to life.
- Our reproduction is embossed and embellished with jewel-like touches of gold foil.
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Monthly pages provide helpful overviews.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2021 through December 2022).
- Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Lightweight engagement calendar measures 5'' wide x 7'' high and fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- Inside back cover pocket expands to hold notes, business cards, and other flat items.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Elastic band closure.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.