- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Minerva-Montblanc embodies a rich heritage and produces original, beautiful, and luxurious timepieces. The Minerva watch manufacture, established in 1858, produces fine handmade watches in a time-honored fashion. A forward-looking brand, it encourages new and modern tools and production while maintaining the spirit of a small company.
In 2007, Minerva joined forces with renowned fountain pen producer Montblanc and created the Minerva Institute for Research in Fine Watchmaking to safeguard the company’s savoir faire and craftsmanship.
Reviving the most sophisticated tradition of Swiss watchmaking, the company’s legendary models include the two single-button chronographs of the Villeret 1858 Collection and the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec-the first Montblanc movement entirely conceived in the manufacture’s workshops.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration