Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Revealing previously unpublished material and drawing new conclusions about the period, this chronicle explores the intricacies of early Maori church building in New Zealand. Focusing on the Anglican and Church Missionary Society structures that dominated the period, this guide also takes a closer look at British church construction and early interactions between Maori and missionaries. Insights into the resolutions of key arguments over carving and painting as well as the use of liturgical space are provided, examining particular buildings in detail. A groundbreaking work in its genre, this account sheds new light on the history of religion, architecture, and the presence of the Maori and Pakeha peoples in New Zealand.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.