Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
As a longstanding bestseller, Ubuntu Linux Toolbox has taught you how to get the most out Ubuntu, the world's most popular Linux distribution. With this anticipated new edition, Christopher Negus returns with a host of new and expanded coverage on tools for managing file systems, ways to connect to networks, techniques for securing Ubuntu systems, and a look at the latest Long Term Support (LTS) release of Ubuntu, all aimed at getting you up and running with Ubuntu Linux quickly.
- Covers installation, configuration, shell primer, the desktop, administrations, servers, and security
- Delves into coverage of popular applications for the web, productivity suites, and e-mail
- Highlights setting up a server (Apache, Samba, CUPS)
- Boasts a handy trim size so that you can take it with you on the go
Ubuntu Linux Toolbox, Second Edition prepares you with a host of updated tools for today's environment, as well as expanded coverage on everything you know to confidently start using Ubuntu today.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.