Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The intellectual and imaginative engagement of social trauma is presented in this book that investigates how writers, visual artists, theater practitioners, musicians, filmmakers, dancers, and photographers from sub-Saharan Africa and Germany have creatively responded to traumata. Building off a conference hosted by the Goethe-Institut of South Africa in 2011, the book creates an open dialogue through both words and visuals surrounding culture and conflict. The roles of artists during crisis and social change are examined, as well as the impact and aesthetic vocabulary that is created to react to, engage, or heal the trauma.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.