- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Toyo Ito (b. 1941) is one of the most important Japanese architects working today, and has grown to be one of the most influential in the world. He is famous for ambitious and stunning projects such as the Sendai Mediatheque, TOD’S Omotesando, Tama Art University Library, and Island City Central Park, all of which demonstrate his ability to use materials in surprising and innovative ways, with revolutionary high‐tech organic geometries.
In this unique volume Toyo Ito presents a personal selection of 31 of his projects divided into 14 thematic sections, all with introductions in which Ito looks at some of the influences on and trends in his thought. The eminent architect Riken Yamamoto provides an introduction, while the internationally respected architecture critics Dana Buntrock and Taro Igarashi contribute exploratory essays.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration