- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
These beautiful works of art were the culmination of years of experimentation that saw the development of a special type of glass and a variety of surface textures as well as the introduction of vibrant and breathtaking colors. Tiffany windows were eventually commissioned not only for the opulent homes of wealthy industrialists but also as memorials in churches and decorative additions to college, libraries and government buildings.
Included in this stunning collection are a superb garden scene, depicted in a 20-foot-wide triptych window; a floral window of trellised trumpet vines; several windows representing pastoral New England landscapes; a historical portrait window designed by Howard Pyle, entitled "Antony van Corlear, Trumpeter of New Amsterdam" (c. 1896); and numerous memorial windows, including "Holy City" (c. 1902) and "River of Life" (1921).
Each exquisitely crafted window has been meticulously photographed to bring out its brilliance and sheer beauty. A descriptive caption on the reverse side of every card identifies the subject, its location and, if available, the date it was created.
Rich in glorious color and turn-of-the-century charm, this impressive collection of modestly priced cards is sure to delight collectors as well as art and antique lovers everywhere.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration