Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Through Europe with a jug of Wine is a gastronomic guide containing over 300 delicious, workable recipes for hors d'oeuvres, soups, fish, shellfish, meat, game, poultry, sauces, vegetables, potatoes, pastas, rice, salads, eggs, cheese, and desserts, plus a chapter on European wines.
Morrison Wood and his wife traveled extensively in Europe, through the British Isles, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, and Belgium to create this encompassing cookbook. Wood wrote, "Until we sailed from Cherbourg we visited 156 cities and towns, and by 'visiting, ' I don't mean we just passed through. We explored every community, saw the best that it had to offer historically, architecturally, culturally, and gastronomically. I collected hundreds of recipes during our travels. The recipes included in this book can be made in almost any American home, and the ingredients called for can be obtained in almost any American market, or, in some cases, specialty food shops.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.