- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Whether you dream of restoring a John Deere or have a whole shed full of them, you'll cherish the reminiscences within the pages of This Old John Deere. This book is a treasury of memoriesâ??short stories, essays, tall tales, and reminiscencesâ??all devoted to John Deere tractors and to their role on the family farm. The authors of the pieces collected in this anthology come from a wide range of backgrounds and farming regions. Some are respected respected tractor historians; other are regular farm folk with a story to share. The beautiful photography comes from a variety of well-known photographers and archives, and there's also an endearing selection of paintings and other farm art.
There's no tractor like a John Deere. The most popular make among collectors and restorers deserves its own tribute, so we've gathered a fabulous collection of artwork and stories devoted just to the famous green machines. Stories--ranging from the first ride upon a John Deere to the fateful day when the team of horses was replaced by the shiny new Johnny Popper--by well-known and respected farm contributors include Patricia Penton Leimbach, Donald Zolan, Dave Barnhouse, Don Macmillan, C.H. Wendel, and Ralph W. Sanders.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration