Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
• Examines the lessons of the main characters in the Mahabharata and how each symbolizes an aspect of human consciousness
• Explains dharma in modern terms, shedding light on major events in our time
• Contains a modern retelling of the Bhagavad Gita, the essence of Indian philosophy
• Includes teachings on the relationship between energy, the elements, and the chakras and on the causes for war in this epic story
• Compiled and Edited by Wil Geraets
Harish Johari (1934-1999), the distinguished North Indian author and Tantric scholar, spent a lifetime studying the Mahabharata and the lessons it contains. Known the world over for its famous chapters on the story of the hero Arjuna and the Bhagavad Gita, this ancient epic is more than just stories. As Johari reveals, the Mahabharata’s teaching tales contain insight on justice and injustice, individual and cosmic consciousness, Indian philosophy, and the four eras of humankind, including our current era, the Kali Yuga.
Based on numerous talks given by Johari, this book presents the deeper layers of the Mahabharata, revealing its wisdom and teachings in a contemporary and often entertaining way. Examining the lessons of the main characters and how each symbolizes an aspect of human consciousness, Johari explores the lives of Bhishma and Arjuna, the events in the Pandava and Kaurava families leading up to their battle at Kurukshetra, lesser-known stories such as the tale of Karna’s previous life as a demon, and a modern retelling of the Bhagavad Gita. Johari explains the complex concept of dharma in present-day language, shedding light on events unfolding in our current age, the Kali Yuga, and offers insights on the relationship between energy, the elements, and the chakras and on the causes for war in this epic story.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.