Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Incorporate SketchUp into every phase of your design
If you want to go beyond the basics and start using SketchUp 3D modeling software in all phases of your design, The SketchUp Workflow for Architecture is the perfect place to start. From preliminary schematics to construction documentation and everything in between, the book sketches out a workflow that is flexible enough to use from start to finish. You'll discover helpful techniques, smart tips, and best practices that will make your design process easier, as well as helping you easily export your models into BIM programs.
The book includes in-depth coverage of the lightly-documented LayOut toolset and video tutorials on more advanced methods.
- Goes beyond the basics into intermediate and advanced techniques for architects, designers, and engineers who want to use SketchUp in all stages of design
- Guides you from basic schematics through design development to construction documentation
- Includes best practices for organizing projects and workflows and helpful tips
- Provides special coverage of the LayOut toolset, an often-underused component of SketchUp Pro
The SketchUp Workflow for Architecture is a valuable addition to your design toolkit.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.