Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Insightfully written by Tony Chapman, the former Head of Awards at the RIBA, this book honors all the shortlisted and winning buildings from the first 20 years of the prize. Authoritative, detailed commentaries explain how each winning building was planned and constructed, and reveal the thoughts of the Stirling jury; commentaries are also included for the shortlisted buildings from the most recent decade of the prize, 2006-15. Chapman's introduction reviews the history of the award from its low-key beginnings at a time when Britain was just emerging from a period of economic recession to the present day, when the prize, and indeed architecture in general, has a far greater public profile. Illustrated throughout with photographs, drawings and plans, The RIBA Stirling Prize 20 is a true celebration of British architectural talent.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.