Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Few writers are as integrally bound to place as Pablo Neruda was to the landscape of Isla Negra on the Chilean coast. From his arrival there in the late 1930s to his death in 1973, Isla Negra became a text that unraveled in a series of images fundamental to an understanding of his work. Renowned documentary photographer Rogovin’s photographs were taken in Isla Negra at the suggestion of Neruda himself. The poems and photographs reveal the landscape of Isla Negra as well as the home into which Neruda put so much of himself. This volume is issued to celebrate the centennial of the Nobel Prize winning poet’s birth.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.