Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Previously published by Taschen and Rizzoli, Mark Ryden is currently one of today’s most celebrated names in the contemporary art scene. Crowned the “godfather of pop surrealism”, he is adored and followed by millions of fans. During
his last event, over 2 000 people showed up on the first day in the hopes of getting their hands on a signed edition. “The Gay 90’s” is Mark Ryden’s greatest work.
Showcased in two large galleries in New York and Los Angeles, the exhibit became the subject of a book published by Rizzoli in the United States. Over 24 collector’s postcards of his most famous paintings are contained in the set.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.