Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Tess Mallos shows us how to produce delectable meals from the fascinating cultures of the Middle East, with recipes carefully tested and set out in easy to follow steps. Many of the dishes are illustrated, in 80 superb photographs.
This book provides a brilliant insight into the regional dishes of Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt and Syria and an invaluable introduction to some of the lesser known cuisines of other countries in the region: Afghanistan, Armenia, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
The pages in this Middle Eastern Cookbook guide the reader through the vast scope of Middle Eastern food —recipes and photographs show how to use familiar foods in new and exciting ways, while the introduction to each chapter examines the food, lifestyle and cooking methods of each country, to explain exactly how to use the right ingredients in delicious, authentic dishes.
The recipes ensure that the traditional essence of each cuisine is preserved, while the instructions are given in the clearest and most accessible way for the modern cook, with guidance wherever necessary for the use of today's appliances. The basics of Middle Eastern cooking are carefully explained, and the glossary gives regional names and descriptions of a host of food and ingredients.
The Complete Middle East Cookbook is a joy to read and use in the kitchen. A bestselling classic, it has been revised and enhanced with contemporary photographs, so that it will continue to delight all who seek to know and enjoy the rich and varied cuisines of the Middle East.
- Spanakopita (Spinach Pie)
- Koupepia (Stuffed Grape Vine Leaves)
- Patlicanli Pilav (Eggplant Pilaf)
- Samak Mashwi (Barbecued Fish With Dates)
- Kibbeh (Ground Lamb and Burghul)
- Nane Lavash (Wholemeal Flat Bread)
- Baklava (Almond and Cardamom Pastry
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.