Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This guide is a diagnostic tool and an aide memoire for the hobbyist and for the professional beekeeper, who may know what to do but will at times need the information close to hand. It includes: - A troubleshooting guide to problems with colonies and queen bees - A guide to the field diagnosis, treatment and control of diseases - Seasonal apiary management checklists - Hive product harvesting checklists - The beekeeper's ready reckoner The second and revised edition of this fully illustrated and handy guide to the apiary brings the science and craft of beekeeping to beekeepers right where they need it - in the field with the bees.
Contents: Preface; List of figures; List of photographs; List of tables; Picture credits; Introduction; Part A: Setting up an Apiary; Part B: Crops, Trees and Plants for Bees; Part C: Troubleshooting Guide to Field Operations; Part D: Swarm Prevention and Control; Part E: Queen Bees; Part F: Honey Harvest Procedures; Part G: Hive Checks; Part H: Pests and Diseases; Part I: A Beekeeper's Ready-reckoner; Part J.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.