Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Advice about food can be confusing. There’s usually only one thing experts can agree on: some ingredients—often the most enjoyable ones—are bad for you, full stop. But as Aaron Carroll explains, if we stop consuming some of our most demonized foods, it may actually hurt us. Examining troves of studies on dietary health, Carroll separates hard truths from hype, showing that you can
- Eat red meat several times a week. Its effects are negligible for most people, and actually positive if you’re 65 or older.
- Have a drink or two a day. In moderation, alcohol may protect you against cardiovascular disease without much risk.
- Enjoy a gluten-loaded bagel from time to time. It has less fat and sugar, fewer calories, and more fiber than a gluten-free one.
- Eat more salt. If your blood pressure is normal, you may be getting too little sodium, not too much.
Full of counterintuitive, deeply researched lessons about food we hate to love, The Bad Food Bible is for anyone who wants to forge eating habits that are sensible, sustainable, and occasionally indulgent.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.