Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Award-winning automotive historian, author, and photographer Dennis Adler takes you on a whirlwind tour through more than a century of automotive history, from the first production motorcar, the 1886 Benz Patent Motorwage, to fabled makes including Hispano-Suiza, Duesenberg, packard, and Hudson
More than 200 stunning color photographs define and detail the remarkable styling and revolutionary mechanical engineering for 100 greatest cars ever built. Adler, in accordance with the world's leading automotive dseigners, collectors, and authorities, picks the top ten cars of all time--breathtaking cars that have become the motoring icons of the twentieth century.
The Art of the Automobile reveals not only the makes and models that have left an indelible mark on the motoring world, but why and how these specific cars have become so important to the history of the automobile itself. For anyone whose pulse quickens at the sound of a Ferrari V-12, or whose heart races at the sight of a glorious 1930s Duesenberg, here, truly, is the essential car book of the century.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.