Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Beginning with the simplest possible form, this gorgeous book showcases the multiple possibilities folding techniques offer nowadays. It illustrates how folded materials such as paper, plastic and textiles can be applied to very different areas of creation such as fashion, jewellery, interior design or architecture. This insightful and beautifully illustrated volume reveals how folding presents many intriguing challenges for designers, not to mention end results that will wow those who love innovative design. The Art of Folding goes far beyond the boundaries of origami and folded paper, shedding light on a whole range of possibilities and materials.
Charles Trebbi is an urban architect, designer, and artist specialized in the infinite possibilities of folding, cutting and assembling all sorts of materials.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.