- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
From the mythical artefacts of the ancient world to saucy seaside postcards, The Antiques Magpie explores the wonderful world of antiques and collectables.
With PBS's Antiques Roadshow UK regular Marc Allum as your guide, go in search of stolen masterpieces, explore the first museums, learn the secrets of the forgers, and brush up on your auction technique.
Meet the garden gnome insured for $1.5 million, track down Napoleon's toothbrush, find out how to spot a corpse in a Victorian photographand much more.
As Country Life said, the book is not only "a very useful overall guide for collectors . . . and a source of unlikely information, but a laugh a page." A perfect present for virtually everyone.
Marc Allum is a freelance art and antiques writer and consultant based in Wiltshire, England. Marc has been a miscellaneous specialist on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow programbroadcast in the United States by PBSsince 1998.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration