Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
As Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) become increasingly common in real-world applications, the potential to "fool" them presents a new attack vector. In this book, author Katy Warr examines the security implications of how DNNs interpret audio and images very differently to humans.
You’ll learn about the motivations attackers have for exploiting flaws in DNN algorithms and how to assess the threat to systems incorporating neural network technology. Through practical code examples, this book shows you how DNNs can be fooled and demonstrates the ways they can be hardened against trickery.
- Learn the basic principles of how DNNs "think" and why this differs from our human understanding of the world
- Understand adversarial motivations for fooling DNNs and the threat posed to real-world systems
- Explore approaches for making software systems that incorporate DNNs less susceptible to trickery
- Peer into the future of Artificial Neural Networks to learn how these algorithms may evolve to become more robust
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.