Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
How is HR strategy shaped within and across organisations, industries and societies, and how can managers improve it to strengthen their organisation's performance?
Strategy and Human Resource Management addresses these vital questions. Written by a renowned author team, it treats HR strategy as an essential element in business strategy, whilst integrating a vast range of relevant research and theory. Now in its fourth edition, it continues to challenge academics, students and practitioners to approach HRM from a strategic perspective.
New to this edition:
• All chapters have been fully updated, the selection of key studies improved, and the links to major events brought up to date.
• Includes a more thorough analysis of the general principles in strategic HRM.
• It has been restructured to provide a deeper examination of HR strategy in the 'mega contexts' of manufacturing, services, multidivisional firms, and multinationals.
This book is an essential companion for upper-level undergraduates, postgraduate students of HRM, and MBA students. Practitioners interested in the role of HRM in successful businesses will also find this a thoroughly engaging and invaluable resource.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.