Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In this collection of screenplays are Raoul Peck’s award-winning pair of films that cemented the director’s place in the internationalist cinema canon—the documentary Lumumba: Death of Prophet and the 2000 feature film Lumumba—about the life and assassination of Republic of Congo Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba. Also included are Raoul Peck’s first feature, Haitian Corner—set during the last, violent breaths of Haiti’s Duvalier regime—which asserted a Haitian Creole identity in Brooklyn in the 1980s, and The Man by the Shore, the first Haitian film ever to be screened in theaters in the United States and the first Caribbean film ever entered into competition at the Cannes Film Festival. Each film presented includes introductions by the author, production stills, storyboards, and poster art.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.