Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Starting Sensory Integration Therapy offers 100+ activities and games for children with Sensory Processing Disorders (SPDs).
Parent of a son with SPD, author Bonnie Arnwine chose activities that require minimal time, money, and clean-up. Most “ingredients” are already on hand: empty yogurt cups, string, soap, Kool-aid, flour, paper plates, etc. If the kids tire of an activity, an “Extend It!” section shows how to use the same ingredients in new and different ways. Kids have fun while activities exercise the seven sensory “muscles”: the visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, oral, vestibular, and proprioceptive senses. Activities can be enjoyed with others, so children also benefit from interacting socially with their peers, parents, and teachers.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.