Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Exploration and colonization were the hallmarks of the 18th century. Changes in the European landscape during this period provide today's collector with a vibrant and expansive world of exciting possibilities. The Standard Catalog of World Coins 1701-1800 offers you the opportunity to connect with the coins from this exciting era of global expansion. Showcasing more than 28,500 coin types with detailed descriptions, and expert market analysis, this new edition provides researchers, collectors and dealers the most complete one-source reference to this marvelous century of coinage.
With input from more than 70 international coin experts and 50 auction houses worldwide, this new seventh edition offers listings from more than 600 issuing geographical locations to bring this important phase in world coinage to you.
The new edition features:
- Completely vetted and revised values
- Full coin descriptions
- Accurate weights and measures
- 27,00 images for quick identification
- Significant prices changes for Italian States, German States, Scandinavia, British Colonial, Russia, France, Hungary, Transylvania, Austria and Cut and Countermarked coins.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.