Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Snow White appealed to low and highbrow alike, from the teenagers who invented 'The Dopey Dance' to many of the great museums of the US, which proudly collected celluloid images from the film. Disney's Technicolor cartoon bridged apparent gaps between city and town, between age groups, between classes. Critics celebrated it as an instant classic.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs now stands as one of the most important of all Hollywood films, and its influence on movies – by Orson Welles, Michael Powell, and many others – extends to the present day. Based on extensive research in materials from the period of the film's production and distribution, Eric Smoodin's study presents a careful history of the events that led up to Snow White, the trajectory of Disney's career that made this extraordinary project a logical next step, the reception of the film in the US and around the world, and its impact on so many aspects of contemporary culture.
This special edition of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is published to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the BFI Film Classics series.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.