Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Why do we need to sleep? For those of who pass nights staring at the ceiling, the question is beside the point. In fact, we are all sleeping less, and worse, than ever. Despite this, we know that losing sleep or sleeping fitfully has consequences for our health and well being. What can we do when sleep just won't come?
In nine fascinating chapters, Dr. Diane B. Boivin lays out exactly why sleeping well is essential to good health. She explains, in a clear and accessible way, the phenomena associated with sleep: our individual sleep needs; circadian rhythms and problems linked to our biological clocks; the links between insomnia, stress, and obesity; why those suffering from anxiety or depression can have trouble sleeping; snoring; sleep apnea; night terrors; and dreams, among others. Special attention is given to sleep disturbances affecting night workers and new mothers.
An abundantly illustrated, practical guide for everyone trying to reclaim their sleep.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.