Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
With case studies from leading silversmiths, a lavish guide to creating stunning and innovative designs in silver
As well as promoting the traditional origins of handmaking craft skills, this lavish book explains the latest techniques and opportunities that exist for today's designer silversmith. Written by two experienced designer craftsmen, this book takes a fresh and exciting approach by converting craft theory into visual language that informs, educates, and inspires you to try a new technique, extend your skills, and develop your own personal direction. Included is a comprehensive account of manufacturing techniques, the cultural and historical context of the making and crafting of silverware, and a unique collection and profile of designers in handmaking, production, and technology. There is practical hands-on advice throughout the chapters, as well as world-class examples of surface decoration and specialist aspects of the craft.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.