Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Beginning with the struggle revolving around the ideas that surround public art in South Africa, this book aims to create a critical and thoughtful space in which to consider film, photography, and literature related to migration on the African continent. Addressing the hard social realities and the untransformed landscape of apartheid through art, this anthology moves on from feet, physicality, and shoes to real and imagined movements, using invented maps, possible routes, dreams, and ideas about the future. This unique book forces readers to reconsider space from various perspectives.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.