Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This collection of case studies by design educators critically explores the current practice of community-engaged learning in architecture, landscape design, and urban planning, radically revising the standard protocol for university-initiated design/build projects in the community. The authors' lively examination of real-life community alliances forms a pedagogical framework for design educators, offering guidelines for a generative and inclusive collaborative design process.
Includes contributions by the leading practitioners of service-learning in the design professions, including Daniel Winterbottom and Michael Rios.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.