Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Secrets of the Great Golf Course Architects offers readers behind-the-scenes tales from America’s master architects themselves in their own words. Elite designers such as Tom Fazio, Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Rees Jones, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Arthur Hills, Arnold Palmer, and others share their personal anecdotes related to the creation of some of the world’s most famous courses: from run-ins with snakes to bulldozers sinking in quicksand, to holes created by accident, such as the famed island green 17th at the TPC at Sawgrass.
Published in collaboration with the prestigious American Society of Golf Course Architects, Secrets of the Great Golf Course Architects includes more than 150 beautiful full-color photographs and dozens of drawings and course blueprints, making this a first of its kind insider’s look at golf course architecture sure to become a key addition to the libraries of all golfers with an appreciation for the courses they play.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.