Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In Saha, world-renowned chef Greg Malouf returns to the land of his ancestors to explore its broad and influential cuisine. Stretching from neighboring Iran throughout the Mediterranean to North Africa, the roots of Greg's culinary history are here in the land of his forbears, and together with writing partner Lucy Malouf, he embarks on a month-long culinary journey.
The cuisine in Saha is traditional and inspirational, enticingly spiced and fragrant with flower waters. From hearty peasant dishes to more subtly spiced specialties from ancient palaces, the dishes are complex in flavor yet not too complicated to make at home. Heartwarming stories and recipes from the people Greg and Lucy meet on their journey are teamed with evocative images and Greg's own unique take on history. The rich and exciting cuisine from Lebanon and Syria captures the spirit of the modern and the ancient, the characters, dishes, flavors and colors beautifully portrayed in this highly illustrated and lavishly designed Middle Eastern Cookbook.
Authentic recipes include:
- Spinach, Lentil and Lemon Soup, Bedouin-style
- Aleppo-style Sausage Rolls
- Upside-down Poached Chicken and Eggplant Pilaf
- Arabic Fish Stew with Lemon and Saffron and Hot Pepper Rouille
- Double-cooked Duck with Cinnamon, Honey, Cardamom and Mastic
- Lamb Shawarma
- Sambousek Pastries with Cheese and Leek
- Lebanese Doughnuts with Lemon Syrup
- Raspberry Turkish Delight Truffles
- Turkish Coffee
There is no doubt that this is a country and a culinary tradition busting with possibilities. All that's needed now, is for someone to explore them and share them with the rest of us. Fortunately, Greg and Lucy Malouf have.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.