Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Introduced in 1949, the Rover P4 represented comfortable and refined motoring for Great Britain's professional classes of the 1950s. By the time production ceased in 1964, the P4 had become an anachronism. Still, it had imbued Rover with a reputation for quality engineering and paved the way for the successful P5 and P6 models. Author James Taylor recounts the story of P4 conception, design, production, and automotive breakthroughs, from its rise to the rank of status symbol to its fall from favor. Illustrated throughout with black-and-white photographs and an eight-page color spread.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.