Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Emphasizing the output of the office over the past five years, this volume covers the most globalized period of practice so far. Featuring profiles of well over 100 designs built domestically and abroad, Robert A.M. Stern Architects: Buildings and Projects 2010–2014 includes significant projects in Asia, from China to India. In the United States the firm’s educational, cultural, commercial, religious, and residential work continues to broaden its exploration of traditional and contemporary architectural expression.
This volume presents the firm’s continued influence on campuses across the United States, reflecting the position that education holds in its ethic, with new additions to Drexel University in Philadelphia, Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and University of Colorado Boulder. The office also remains key to the ongoing development of its home in New York City, with new residential towers on the High Line and in Greenwich Village.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.