Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Restorative practices have been shown to increase classroom time and student engagement while reducing suspensions, bullying, and absences. Fantastic in theory, restorative techniques require practice every day to result in meaningful change. That’s where Restorative Practices at School comes in.
This first-ever restorative practices workbook helps teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, and every educator reflect and enhance their restorative journey. Part professional resource and part guided journal, this book includes:
- Guided prompts to help you reflect on your practice
- Real-life examples from educators who use restorative techniques
- Critical analysis of your own values and their influence
- Strategies for remaining present and mindful at school
- Exercises for building strong school relationships and communities
Inspired by an urban district’s work in whole-school implementation, the activities in this book provide clear pathways for consideration, exploration, and celebration of restorative practices.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.