Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Implementing the Zendesk customer service software as part of your company’s operations can be time-consuming, but with the best practices and advice in this hands-on guide, you can shorten the procedure considerably. You’ll learn the purpose, benefits, and pitfalls of each Zendesk feature, with examples of how to configure it to match your company’s needs and processes.
Written by written by two experienced Zendesk product trainers, this book is distilled from years of working in the trenches, launching customer implementations, and answering thousands of questions from participants throughout the world. With it, you’ll be able to determine the best way to put Zendesk’s vast potential to work for your company.
- Apply custom branding to your user-facing support portal
- Mitigate risk by implementing various Zendesk security features
- Manage profiles and permissions for users, agents, and administrators
- Create tickets from email, voice, chat, feedback tabs, and social media
- Capture and classify help requests through standard and custom fields
- Use techniques to build an efficient agent support process
- Automate your business rules in Zendesk to streamline your workflow
- Provide your customers with self-service support
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.