Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Extraordinary propaganda posters produced by the superpowers and their critics fill the pages of this fascinating book.
During the Cold War, the poster was a key medium, used to produce both fear and loyalty, and to facilitate a visual dialogue between the superpowers and their critics. This definitive survey showcases poster design from the late 1940s, when the Iron Curtain was first drawn across Europe, to the early 1990s, when Communism in the Soviet Union collapsed. Selected from twenty countries to demonstrate the wide international reach of the conflict, Posters of the Cold War is an extraordinary retrospective that features specially commissioned photographs of rarely seen images by artists such as Pablo Picasso, Grapus Design Collective, and Peter Kennard.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.