Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Venice's Giardini di Castello has been home to the exhibition pavilions of the International Art Biennale since 1895. As part of the thirteenth Architecture Biennale, various architects, philosophers, art historians, and artists were asked to write an essay on the pavilions. The text is accompanied both by an installation presenting the authors' descriptions and by Gabriele Basilico's photographs of the buildings.
Gabriele Basilico (19442013) was one of today's best known documentary photographers in Europe. Cities and industrial landscapes were his fields of investigation. Basilico's photographs are represented in collections in many major institutions around the world.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.