Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This comprehensive monograph includes cultural and institutional projects, such as the Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery, the National Library of Quebec in Montreal, and a major addition to the Winnipeg Centennial Library; schools, notably the Seabird Island School and the Strawberry Vale School; and a series of residences, including the Shaw house, with a dramatic elevated lap pool, and the inventive Petite Maison du Weekend (Small Weekend House), a prototype for a self-sufficient holiday house for two.
Kenneth Frampton is the Ware Professor of Architecture at the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation at Columbia University. Among his numerous influential books is Modern Architecture: A Critical History.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.