- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
"Ingenious, whimsical, imaginative and entertaining, this is a magical little book."The Times
In this highly imaginative exploration of our relationship with everyday things, Steven Connor looks at those items which, though mundane, have a magical qualitythe things which have an often surprising power to absorb, disturb, seduce, and soothe.
With chapters on everything from keys to handkerchiefs, and sweets to spectacles, Connor embarks upon a historical, philosophical, and linguistic journey to reconnect with the curious and quirky things with which we have a forgotten intimacy.
Steven Connor is professor of modern literature and theory at Birkbek College, London.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration