Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In 2015, the storied fashion house Fendi moved its headquarters into the Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana in Rome, a stark white cube perforated by symmetrical arches. Originally commissioned as part of an exhibition on Roman civilization for the 1942 world’s fair, the architects took their cues from ancient history to create a building that was quintessentially Roman yet decidedly modern, earning its nickname “the Square Colosseum.”
Because of its striking appearance and iconic status, the palazzo subsequently made appearances in a number of films by directors such as Roberto Rossellini, Federico Fellini, and Peter Greenaway. The building remained relatively abandoned throughout much of its existence, until its recent inhabitance by the always forward-thinking house of Fendi, an experience which Karl Lagerfeld has likened to being “on a spaceship transported into the future.”
Featuring photographs by famous artists such as Gabriele Basilico, Franco Fontana, and Lagerfeld, this gorgeously illustrated volume takes the reader on a fascinating tour through art, architecture, culture, and history.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.