Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Go under the hood of an operating Voice over IP network, and build your knowledge of the protocols and architectures used by this Internet telephony technology. With this concise guide, you’ll learn about services involved in VoIP and get a first-hand view of network data packets from the time the phones boot through calls and subsequent connection teardown.
With packet captures available on the companion website, this book is ideal whether you’re an instructor, student, or professional looking to boost your skill set. Each chapter includes a set of review questions, as well as practical, hands-on lab exercises.
- Learn the requirements for deploying packetized voice and video
- Understand traditional telephony concepts, including local loop, tip and ring, and T carriers
- Explore the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), VoIP’s primary signaling protocol
- Learn the operations and fields for VoIP’s standardized RTP and RTCP transport protocols
- Delve into voice and video codecs for converting analog data to digital format for transmission
- Get familiar with Communications Systems H.323, SIP’s widely used predecessor
- Examine the Skinny Client Control Protocol used in Cisco VoIP phones in networks around the world
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.