Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Set in the San Francisco Bay area months before the passage of Proposition 8 banned gay marriage in California, this heartwarming picture book tells the humorous story of two stubborn kids who take matters into their own hands. When Alex loses her best friend in an argument over her family not being “traditional,” she and her younger brother set out to convince their two mothers to have a real wedding. Though their parents are content with the commitment ceremony they had years earlier, their children’s determination prevails and couple is able to become legally married before the proposition takes effect. Their love for each other proves contagious as their neighbors begin to see past their prejudice and accept them for who they have always been: a normal, affectionate family. Based on a true story, this is a touching tale about those who face real challenges in their struggle for equality.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.